Home » » My golden days

My golden days



Manita Subba
Manita Subba
 After SLC  I decided to study science. Since my father is a banker, he suggested me to study commerce. Son to respect my father’s words, I promised him that if I didn’t get scholarship in science college , I would study commerce. It became challenge for me . Without any mess, I chose Dharan Higher Secondary School for my +2 study. Many of my friends suggested me to join bridge course. But opposite to their advice , I started preparation at home. I thought that it was waste of money. After couple of weeks , I appeared entrance exam also with an interview result was finally published. It made it to the 2nd position in the entrance exam. More than to prove myself in front of my father I was happy reckoning of getting admission in my ‘dream college’. It feels it was yesterday wheni est in the entire class. I felt my dream came true and my confidence touched new horizon.  Like other young girls and boys, I wished to have a cell phone . However, the fear of rustication in study always made me aware. My one year flew by study and study only. Our 1st year’s final exam was declared and our 2nd year’s class was going on full swing. One day, our teacher informed us about our result. I got nearly distinction marks , which was actually not satisfying to me, my parents and teachers. That whole day  I was disturbed and finally got the result that only notes given by teachers were not sufficient . A student must go through various books and questions bank. Hence, I committed myself to correct and change my way of study. My strong and  robust determination and labor gave it’s fruitful color .When my 2nd year result was announced , I was lucky enough to stand distinction rank. 
ntered college for the first time. Two girls –Grishma and Prativa, sitting on either side of me and all of us (approximately 45 students in section A) were told to give our introduction with our SLC % . Having introduced I realized that not only a tough competition was waiting for me but though being a private college almost all the students were from Hilly and Terai region belt. Actually very few of us were from Dharan. There were just excellent teachers who helped us in exploring our interest and ability. Being a science student, time was very valuable to me. Therefore made a timetable which included my homework to be completed and remembered within 2pm to 8pm. I was I used to follow this routine for six days and on Saturday I used to revise all the chapters. I was habituated to this schedule. Our first terminal exam was fast approaching. Preparations time was enough for me to revise since my daily study schedule was effective and constant. After the examination was finished, our result published. Still raw and rustic, my friends came and told me that I stood 1
                                                                          Birendra memorial College,Dharan
Share this :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2013. Everest Height - All Rights Reserved
Modifed by yatri